Research has shown that almost 85% of conflicts in the organisation arises because of misunderstandings in communication.
It does not matter just what we say, but also in what way we say something. Sometimes happens that the same message can be completely misinterpreted by different people. Then there happen misunderstandings, stressful and conflicting situations.Then there happen misunderstandings, stressful and conflicting situations. What can you do to prevent them?
More about training
How is it possible that some members of the team cooperate well, while others can hardly understand? How to prevent stressful situations and prevent escalation of the conflict? How to adjust your communication or management style to different types of interlocutors?
About all these topics we will talk at PCM Communication training.
What are the benefits of training participants?
Participants will be able to:
● Recognise their personality structure and the preferred way of communication
● Understand the difference in preferred communication channels with different interlocutors
● Understand how to adjust their communication style with “the difficult interlocutor”
● Implement an experienced strategy for improving communication with different interlocutors
An additional benefit for you as a company is that training can be completely personalised and organised in small groups. Also, people who have difficulties with communication can be organised in the same training group. We will work on a particular problem and try to find a way to solve challenges
Which companies use PCM
This training will give you answers to questions about how and why people communicate. What they feel and want. What motivates them.
You will get to know the deep structure of the personality of your interlocutors, learn how to influence people based on the way they interact and the words they repetitively use. You will be able to anticipate the stress of your interlocutor and prevent escalation of potential conflicts
Why should you participate in this training?
How does the training structure look like?
The training program consists of two phases:
Through an online assessment, participants create an individualized report based on the PCM methodology with detailed and specific information about their personality structure. The individualized profile identifies a participant’s basis from one of the six personality types
- Unique personality structure
- Personality strengths
- The perception of the world and the ability to look from the “other angle”
- Preferences in interaction with others
- Psychological needs – motivators for personal and professional success
- Unique forms of stress that can sabotage personal and professional success
- A unique action plan
- Preferred management style
Through a carefully designed theoretical part and a series of interactive workshops, participants adopt the presented models and tools and practice their use in working with different types of personalities. (colleagues from the group).
- PCM model
- Different ways we are experiencing the world
- Basic characteristics of 6 types of personality according to PCM Methodology (Thinker, Harmoniser, Imaginer, Persister, Promoter, Rebel)
- How to recognize the personality structure of the interlocutor?
- How different types of personalities communicate? What concrete words do they use?
- Nonverbal communication with different types of personality
- How to make open communication with different interlocutors
- How to recognize the needs of different interlocutors and build trust during the conversation
- How to recognize and overcome different defensive behaviors of different types of interlocutors
- Recommendations for development and action plan for improving communication